Preparation for Autodesk University 2019 in Las Vegas is already underway! This year, the Dynamo team has decided to switch up our usual AU schedule a little bit. The annual user forum and after-party will be combined into one big event that is centered around the amazing work done by users in the Dynamo community.
The event will take place Wednesday, November 20th, and today we are opening the call for presentation proposals. We’re looking for topics that fall into one of three different tracks: “Workflow Automation”, “Hacking Dynamo”, and “Generative Design with Refinery”. In order to pack as much computational goodness into the forum as possible, the presentations will adopt the “lightning round” format. Each presenter will have a total of seven minutes on stage, and a maximum of twenty slides.
Follow the link below to submit your proposal! The submission portal will be open until June 30th, and selected presenters will be contacted by the Dynamo team in early July.
- Date and time: November 20th, 8-11 PM.
- Location: Las Vegas (Venue TBD).
- Submission Deadline: June 30th.
- All selected presenters will receive a gift bag from the Dynamo team.
- Additional prizes will be awarded for the best presentation in each category at the event.