eCAADe 2018 – Abstract Submission Deadline
eCAADe 2018 – Computing for a Better Tomorrow
eCAADe invites academicians, researchers, professionals and students to address the multifaceted notions of using computing in architectural practice for developing a better tomorrow. Approaches discussing the theme from the perspective of computer aided design education; design processes and methods; design tool developments; and novel design applications, as well as real world experiments and case studies are welcomed.
The complexity of raised problems should not discourage us, on the contrary, it should stimulate activities towards living up to human dreams of better tomorrow.
–> Submit Abstract http://ecaade.org/conf18/papers/author/submit.php
Paper acceptance will be subject to a one-stage reviewing process, consisting of an initial extended abstract blind reviewed by three reviewers.
An extended abstract should have 1000 to 1500 words – plus from 5 to 10 references. You may also upload 1 image in a .jpg format file.
Extended abstracts, references and .jpg files must be strictly anonymous. Please avoid any affiliations.
Abstracts should be uploaded via an OpenConf System. Below you will find the direct link.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- AI for design and built environment
- Building Information Modelling
- CAAD education
- City modelling and GIS
- Collaborative and participative design
- Design concepts and strategies
- Design tools development
- Design and structure optimisation
- Digital application in construction
- Digital design for sustainable buildings
- Digital fabrication and robotics
- Generative design
- Human-computer interaction in design
- Information technologies in cultural heritage
- Internet of things for built environments
- Material studies
- Parametric modelling
- Shape, form and geometry
- Simulation, prediction and evaluation
- Smart and responsive design
- Smart cities
- Spatial reasoning and ontologies
- VR, AR and visualisation