- This event has passed.
BILT Europe – Class Submission Deadline
BILT Europe is seeking abstracts from Individuals interested in speaking at BILT Europe 2018.
Note that this current call for Abstracts is for the Europe Event only. If you have already submitted an Abstract to BILT ANZ, NA or ASIA your free to submit the same or a new Abstract for this Event olso
–> Submit Class: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/eSites/294058/Login
Call for Abstracts Open: Friday 8 December 2017
Submission Deadline: Sunday 28 January 2018 11:59pm GMT
Notification of Acceptance: March 2018
Prospective attendees should be able to get a good idea of the session from the title alone.
All submitted abstracts must meet all of the following requirements:
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
- Text should be entered in sentence case
- The size of your abstract (body description) should be limited to 500 words
- Your abstract will be submitted as plain text on the submission site (it is recommended that you copy and paste your abstract into the field provided).
- Describe what will be presented, focusing on the material to be covered, and the benefits to the attendees
- Identify whom the session is intended for, listing job titles etc.
- Describe the style of presentation (Presentation vs. demo) and type (Strategic vs. Technical)
Along with submitting your abstract, you must also:
- Review the ‘Speaking Terms of Agreement’ prior to submitting your abstract (this includes information on speaker entitlements)
- Submit a biography (limited to 150 words)
- Submit a high quality photo which will be made available on the conference website and conference app. Your photograph must be a minimum of 300dpi – Actual size (approximate size of passport photo). The file may be supplied as a jpg, tif, bmp, png or eps file (not exceeding 2MB).
- Submit a high quality company logo which may be used within various marketing materials. Your company logo must be a minimum of 300dpi. The file may be supplied as a jpg, tif, bmp, png or eps file (not exceeding 2MB). If your company has a style guide that must accompany the logo, please ensure that you attach a copy when submitting your abstract.
- Provide a 50 word synopsis of your abstract (this will be used on the conference website for successful applicants)
- Outline three (3) key learning objectives that delegates will take away from your presentation
- Confirm that at least one author will be registered to the conference to present the submitted paper.
Abstract notification (acceptance/rejection) will be communicated to submitting authors in late March 2018.
After review of the submissions, we may contact you to suggest adjustments to your subject matter or mode of presentation, so that we can deliver a conference with the expected scope and quality of subject matter.
To ensure the quality of our conference, we maintain a limit of 3 presentations per author; however you are free to submit a greater number of abstracts for consideration if you wish.