Did you miss Autodesk University 2017 this year and the pre-conference Computational BIM workshops? Well, don’t stress. The handouts/slides, datasets, and videos are now available and we have provided links to all of these resources at dynamobim.org/learn/#workshop
For the Beginner workshops, learn the basics of node-wire diagramming in Dynamo. The following topics are covered:
- Getting Started with Dynamo and Dynamo Player
- Understanding Dynamo Logic and Program Execution
- Working with Elements in Revit
- Working with Revit Families
- Importing/Exporting from Excel into Dynamo to Get/Set Parameters
For the Advanced workshops, learn skills and tools to take your Dynamo scripts beyond the basics. The following topics are covered:
- Custom Package Creation
- Advanced List Manipulation Techniques
- Data Visualization Techniques
- Animation Strategies in Dynamo
- Iterative, Generative, Optioneering with Project Fractal
These resources are available to the whole Dynamo community. If you missed the workshops, this is your chance to participate. If you attended, you can refresh your mind with these newly available resources.
Additionally, you should take a look at the 70+ Dynamo-related classes at AU2017 this year. There were some truly inspiring and informative sessions that should not be missed!