AEC Hackathon is coming to Germany!
Come and join the leading Hackathon of the Built Environment!
The AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) Hackathon is a weekend of geeking at its finest. It gives those designing, building and maintaining our built environment, the opportunity to engage, collaborate and interact on multiple aspects of the building industry. Not all built environment professionals have to code or have much background with tech. Just come with your knowledge, an open mind, collaborative spirit, and willingness to solve Mon-Fri problems leveraging various kinds of technology.
We’ve shaped an exhilarating Program on Robotics, Generative Design, IOT, AR/VR and web services for you!
Check out some of our Speakers:
- Matt Jezyk, Senior Product Line Manager, AEC Conceptual Design Products, Autodesk (USA)
- Jaime Ronsales, Senior Developer Consultant FORGE, Autodesk (USA)
- Sigrid Brell Cokcan, IP/RWTH Aachen & Johannes Braumann, UFG Linz – Robots in Architecture
- Maximilian Thumfart, Developer of Grevit, Dynamo for Rebar, Dynamo PDF (UK)
- Robin-Manuel Thiel & Malte Lantin, Technical Evangelists, Microsoft Developer Experience (GER)
- And many more…
Why you should not miss this Event:
- Test out new cutting edge Technologies
- Connect with leading BIM Experts, Developers and Students
- Solve Real World Industry Problems
Did we get you excited? If you like to learn more about the Event have a look at our website.
How can you Engage in the Event?
- Come on by
Join us for the weekend, observe, and offer your industry expertise to teams as needed. Encourage others in your company to join you as this is a great way to get exposed to new technologies and meet other innovators in top AEC firms.
- Team up and solve an Industry Problems:
Bring a problem you want to solve or company/industry challenge. The Friday Night Lightning Rounds are open to all that want to propose an idea and form a team around improving some element of the design, build, operational process. Past teams have created high-tech solutions for tracking tools, high End BIM Solutions, using virtual reality for jobsite safety training, and much more. Visit our YouTube channel to watch past team presentation.
- Learn how to develop on Innovative Software Platforms:
If you are an IT affinitive User or a Software Developer and you always wanted to learn how to develop on FORGE, Dynamo Studio, KUKA Robot, Microsoft Mixed Reality, IoT Hub, Azure Functions and Cognitive Services come and join our free Developer Workshops in the afternoon before the Event.
- Take a look at our Prep Workshops
If you have any Questions, please have a look at the Frequently asked Questions